Jessica ends 6
简介K-pop singer Jessica is set to release a new mini album for the first time in six years on Nov. 22.T ...
K-pop singer Jessica is set to release a new mini album for the first time in six years on Nov. 22.
The new album, “Beep Beep,” will carry a total of six tracks led by a titular track which shares the name of the album.
Jessica also announced on her official social media that she is holding a tour in Asia, including stops in Singapore and Macao, after the release of her new album.
It remains unclear whether the singer will be promoting her upcoming album in South Korea as she has not been active in the country since leaving her former K-pop girl group, Girls’ Generation, in 2014.
After leaving the band, Jessica launched her fashion brand and has been active in China.
She made a name for herself in China by taking part in the third season of a girl group survival program, “Sisters Who Make Waves.”
The program featured female celebrities of at least 30 years old who compete to re-debut as a five-member girl group.
Jessica finished in second place to re-debut as a member of the girl group, X-Sister, which was formed from the show.
Jessica debuted in 2007 as a member of Girls' Generation, one of the biggest K-pop girl groups to date.
She parted ways with the band amid a feud with management company SM Entertainment over her fashion brand.
A trilateral summit with Japan and China, which has been on hold since 2019, could take place early ...
For centuries and continuing to present day, Koreans have utilized the medicinal properties of plant ...
Proposed bill: Partial Amendment to the Unfair Competition Prevention and Trade Secret Protection Ac ...
Violinist Yoo Da
Seoul shares inch up on bargain hunting ahead of Fed meeting
[Busan Is Ready] S. Korea to expand ODA initiatives to promote Busan Expo
황교안 "유승민·이준석 자리만 차지…통합, 잡탕밥 돼선 안돼"
Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
[Bills in Focus] Fighting trade theft, reinforcing depositor protection
- [Busan Is Ready] S. Korea to expand ODA initiatives to promote Busan Expo
- [Herald Review] Up
- Over half of Koreans say they won't continue jesa: survey
- [News Analysis] Could Kakao’s M&A strategy be its own undoing?
- Plush bag charms in high demand among young Korean women
- Most top earners live in or near Seoul: data
- Seoul shares inch up on bargain hunting ahead of Fed meeting
- Korea Investment & Securities joins hands with Carlyle
- US, China agree to work towards Biden
- 황교안 "유승민·이준석 자리만 차지…통합, 잡탕밥 돼선 안돼"
- [Herald Interview] Saudi Arabia seeks to engage with world through Diriyah Contemporary Art Biennale
- [Herald Review] Based on true story, 3 boys find justice 16 years delayed in 'The Boys'
- Seoul shares snap 3
- S. Korea to complete LSD vaccinations by early Nov.: ministry
- [Korean History] 'Yonsama' fans trailblaze Hallyu in Japan
- [From the Scene] Don't remember Itaewon alley as place of death, victims' families say
- Enhypen's 'Fate' tour draws 85,000 fans in the US
- Silversmith William Lee wins Craft Prize 2023
- Maestro Semyon Bychkov breaks silence on Israel–Hamas war
- LG Energy Solution Q3 net soars on US demand
- Hyundai looks to repeat late founder’s Mideast success with EVs, hydrogen
- Hyundai Motor partners with IUCN for forest project in Vietnam
- Crowd crush victims forced to cope alone
- 500 bird strikes reported in past 5 years: data
- [Herald Interview] Kim Gi
- FNC to debut new boy band Ampers&One on Nov. 15
- Business sentiment falls in S. Korea over Middle East tensions: poll
- Book records testimonies of bereaved families, survivors of Itaewon tragedy
- 4 North Koreans cross East Sea maritime border in first since 2019
- Woori Bank accelerates overseas expansion