S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
简介South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, respon ...
South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, responding to North Korea's upcoming space rocket launch set to take place in less than two weeks.
The notification, issued at 2:30 a.m., came after the reclusive regime informed Japan that the planned launch is expected to take place between Wednesday and Dec. 1.
The North has been gearing up for its third attempt to launch a spy satellite into orbit.
North Korea mentioned three maritime zones that could be affected by the planned launch, two off the Yellow Sea and the third in the east of the Philippines.
Navigational warnings are directly disseminated to ships via the World-Wide Navigational Warning System, a global radio and satellite broadcast system, in accordance with a resolution of the International Maritime Organization. (Yonhap)
Hyundai Motor Group, one of the most avid supporters of the ultimately unsuccessful Korean campaign ...
Choo Shin-soo, the only Korean position player ever to appear in an MLB All-Star game, made $147.5 m ...
The second EP from NewJeans charted on the Billboard 200 dated Nov. 4, extending the group's streak ...
- South Korea warns tit
- LG Energy Solution debuts new battery
- In early 2029, Earth will likely breach key warming threshold: scientists
- FM Park, Blinken to meet in Seoul next week
- [Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
- ‘北 정찰위성 3차 발사’ 질문에 美 국방부 “계속 모니터링”
German envoy calls for enhanced security cooperation with S. Korea
Decoding Korea's 'virtuous' drinking culture
FM Park, Blinken to meet in Seoul next week
Dreamcatcher to present new album 'VillanS' on Nov. 22
Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg
In early 2029, Earth will likely breach key warming threshold: scientists
- Global Kimchi Day declared
- [Today’s K
- Samsung family pays tribute to late founder
- S. Korean shares snap 3
- Suneung difficulty rekindles 'killer question' controversy
- Global Kimchi Day declared
- Nightmare before Christmas: 'rape announcement' issued at Seoul billboard
- S. Korea, US explore ways to expand ties in energy, supply chains
- Hyundai Motor becomes first brand to sell cars on Amazon
- Experts to discuss globalized risks at World Health City Forum
- Marking 105th anniversary of independence, Poland highlights growing ties with Gyeonggi Province
- Child hurt after angry dad pushes the swing too hard
- 홍준표 "뜬금없이 김포 편입론, 반짝 특수 노리는 떴다방"
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Anthropologist stresses multidisciplinary approach for strong Korean studies
- [Our Museums] Explore plaintive and joyful melodies of Korea at Arirang Museum
- LX Holdings CEO promoted to president
- Hyundai E&C completes design of new hydrogen plant
- Mama Awards stays in Japan for 2nd straight year
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Yale sociologist and BTS fan researches K
- S. Korea retakes No. 1 spot in global shipbuilding orders in Oct.
- 블링컨 美국무장관 한국 도착…9일 한미 외교장관 회담
- 인요한 만난 김종인 “처방은 잘했지만, 환자가 약을 먹어야”
- LG Uplus Q3 net income down on higher costs
- 'Justice will prevail': G
- Pianist Sohn Min
- Spending on overseas tourism rises by most in 13 years
- 김성태 "인요한, 방향 잘 설정해 뚜벅뚜벅 잘 하고 있다"
- Samsung CEO highlights AI safety research
- Seoul shares slide 2.3% after record gains over short selling ban
- [Herald Interview] Korea