Aespa to return with 4th EP ‘Drama’ next month
简介K-pop girl group aespa will release its fourth EP, “Drama,” on Nov. 10, according to an announcement ...
K-pop girl group aespa will release its fourth EP, “Drama,” on Nov. 10, according to an announcement by SM Entertainment.
The upcoming album will be led by the titular track “Drama,” and will have a total of six tracks which are expected to highlight aespa’s enhanced vocal and musical talents.
SM Entertainment released a teaser clip for the EP which shows a video projected onto an old building of the members of aespa walking around in black boots, and then one of the members picks up a red toy car.
The latest EP comes six months after the group’s third mini album, “My World,” which was released in May.
Aespa’s third EP saw the group's highest number of album preorders and sold more than 1.69 million units within the first week of its release, breaking the record for a K-pop girl group.
The album also sold more than 2 million copies in just two weeks of its official release.
Aespa took major music charts by storm, including Melon, Genie, Bugs and China’s QQ Music chart, with its title track “Spicy."
The group recently wrapped up its first world tour, the “Aespa Live Tour 2023 ‘Synk: Hyper Line,’” which kicked off in Seoul in February.
Aespa toured 21 different regions around the world to meet with its global fans.
Love from its fans across the world has continued to grow since aespa made its debut in 2020 with its smash-hit single, “Black Mamba.”
As of now, six of the group's songs have landed on the Billboard Global 200 chart, and its albums “Savage” and “Girls” took the top spot on the World Albums chart.
Both online and offline album preorders for aespa's fourth EP "Drama" began on Wednesday.
South Korea is set to make its final presentation for the 2030 World Expo host city bid in Paris on ...
The American Chamber of Commerce in Korea on Tuesday hosted the AmCham SME Collaboration Forum in Se ...
Hyundai Engineering & Construction said Tuesday it has completed the basic design of the nation’s fi ...
- Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
- 김성태 "인요한, 방향 잘 설정해 뚜벅뚜벅 잘 하고 있다"
- S. Korea retracts bans on disposable cups at cafes, restaurants
- Farm online, harvest offline: Virtual farming games attract inflation
- [Herald Review] ‘Single in Seoul’ a bland rom
- 홍준표 "뜬금없이 김포 편입론, 반짝 특수 노리는 떴다방"
Seoul anticipates 3
LX International to acquire 60% stake in Indonesian nickel mine
Spending on overseas tourism rises by most in 13 years
S. Korea retracts bans on disposable cups at cafes, restaurants
German envoy calls for enhanced security cooperation with S. Korea
Lawmaker calls for specifying China's responsibility in UN resolution on NK human rights
- "식량만 달라" NLL 표류하던 北선박, 어젯밤 北이 끌고 갔다
- Man booked for possession of machete ahead of Halloween
- [Bills in Focus] Fighting trade theft, reinforcing depositor protection
- [KH Explains] Can humans catch lumpy skin disease?
- [사진] “군 초급간부 여건 개선 노력해달라”
- Some 8,000 homes to relocate as Seoul's Hannam neighborhood undergoes redevelopment
- Han Kang's 'I Do Not Bid Farewell' shortlisted for two French literary awards
- JYP's Japanese girl group NiziU debuts in Korea with single album ‘Press Play’
- FM holds back
- [Today’s K
- 정청래, 가결파 징계에 "신상필벌은 당연…잠시 미뤄둔 것"
- LG Energy Solution Q3 net soars on US demand
- [Herald Interview] Kim Gi
- 4 North Koreans cross maritime border, say want to defect
- 4 North Koreans cross East Sea maritime border in first since 2019
- Seoul shares dip amid grim outlook for EV sector
- 한·사우디 43년 만의 공동성명 “방산·네옴시티 협력 강화”
- [From the Scene] Don't remember Itaewon alley as place of death, victims' families say
- [Korean History] 'Yonsama' fans trailblaze Hallyu in Japan
- Hyundai looks to repeat late founder’s Mideast success with EVs, hydrogen
- Man fined for assaulting soldiers who refused to praise Kim Jong
- Partial list of artists to perform at 2023 MAMA Awards unveiled
- 윤재옥 "이재명 '내각 총사퇴' 주장, 정쟁을 위한 도전장"
- 이재명, 여·야·정 3자 회동 제안…"바지사장 아닌 尹 직접 나서야"
- 22 busking stages set up at Han River parks
- 美연구소 "北, 러에 보낸 포탄은 50만 발…한 달 사용 분량"
- Business sentiment falls in S. Korea over Middle East tensions: poll